SEMESTER FALL 2019
CONSUMER BANKING (BNK603)
DUE DATE: NOVEMBER 26, 2019 MARKS: 10 (5+5)
The objective of this assignment is to introduce the students with the procedure of registering complaint with Banking Mohtasib and the State Bank of Pakistan’s guidelinesfor standardizationofATMOperations.
Mr. Azeem has its bank account in ABC Bank Limited and a debit card was issued to him by his bank for meeting his cash withdrawal demands. On 10-11-2019, Mr. Azeem went to an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) near his home in order to get cash but he was surprised to see that his account showed the deduction of Rs.20,000, although he had withdrawn only Rs.10,000 at that day. Mr. Azeem immediately informed the higher authorities of the bank about this fact but their response towards resolving this issue was not so encouraging. Therefore, Mr. Azeem decided to register a complaint in Banking Mohtasib against ABC Bank Limited.
Keeping in view the above scenario, you are required to write the complete procedure that will be followed by the concerned parties and Banking Mohtasib in this case: starting from the registration of complaint till the resolution of this issue.
In addition, you are also required to write responsibilities of the management of ABC Bank Limited to carry out ATM operations of ABC Bank Limited in accordance with the guidelines issued by State Bank of Pakistan.
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/ SOLUTION GUIDELINES/ SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
DO YOUR WORK CLEAN & COMPLETE
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: DEADLINE:
• MakesuretouploadthesolutionfilebeforetheduedateonVULMS. • Anysubmissionmadeviaemailaftertheduedatewillnotbeaccepted.
• Usethefontstyle“TimesNewRoman”or“Arial”andfontsize“12”. • ItisadvisedtocomposeyourdocumentinMS-Wordformat.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various websites containing information for better understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if: • It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel,
PowerPoint, PDF etc.
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Pre Mid-Term semester activities have started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes or GDBs.