Solution Idea:Organization’s concepts and principles Answer 1. You can have small, middle and big organizations and people are managing by… 9 2. Whether, you have skilled people, unskilled people, top bureaucratic people, stakeholders and sponsors. There are all divide into corner areas. 8 3. Feedback comes from… 6 4. Organized collection of parts that are highly in order to accomplish an overall goal. 4 5. Different department as per their TOR, assignment and co-area of responsibility required to coordinate (integrate) through…. 5 6. Organizations primarily bit around the people. People behave as per the procedures, systems and guidelines. 7 7. Resources such as people, technologies, technical related knowledge and cash. 4 8. People, department or any other entities do not perform its functions properly and timely. 3 9. Product, services and by products (enhancement to skills and facilities) 2 10. It is natural and logical that team has learned something additional by doing that project and they enhanced overall skill and similar project can be done in much more professional way. 1
UNSOLVED MTH404 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Assignment # 2 MTH404 (Fall 2019)
Maximum Marks: 20
Due Date: 10 -12-2019
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over First 18 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learned in first 18 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
• Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question No. 1:
A particle P is moving in a straight line with Simple harmonic motion. The particle completes 6 oscillations per second and passes through the center of oscillation, O, with speed 5ms-1. Calculate the amplitude of the motion. MARKS 10
Question No. 2:
A particle of mass 3 kg moves under the force F in xy-plane such that at any time its polar coordinates are given by . Find the radial and transverse components of Force. MARKS 10