Hands-on Exercise No. 2 Batch-05 Freelancing
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 12/12/2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
It is submitted after due date.
It is not in the required format (.doc or .docx)
It does not open, or file is corrupt.
It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Develop content for the service which you want to offer.
• Understand the major sections of the service.
• Write a precise title and description of the service.
• Estimate the price of the service.
• Present sample work in a service.
Mention your core skill. (only one)
Write title of your particular service that you want to offer to the potential client. (include keyword
relevant to your skill in the title)
Write a brief description of your service including the details of your work, tools and techniques.
Set the price of your service. (between $5 - $30)
Attach a relevant sample and previous work image(s).
MS Word file with following item(s):
• Content of task 1 to 4.
• Image(s) of sample/previous work. Guideline:
To complete this Hands-on Exercise, you are NOT required to register on any freelance platform.
Write your service in MS Word Document (.doc or .docx).
Don’t copy any material from other sources while writing a service.
Use any grammar checking application/tool while writing the description of the service.
BEST OF LUCK
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format