GRD101 Hands-on Exercise 2 Solution and Discussion Batch-05
Hands-on Exercise No. 2 Batch-05 Graphic Design
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 12/12/2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use Adobe Illustrator to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Submit MS Word file with screenshots.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the required format (.doc or .docx)
▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Trace a logo.
• Convert a raster image into vector image.
• Use pen tool, type tool, image trace tool, etc.
• Draw shapes using rectangle tool, ellipse tool, polygon tool, pen tool, etc.
Create/vectorize the logo by using different tools/options such as pen tool, shapes, image trace, etc. You have to vectorize any two logos available in the images file.
After completing the task take a screenshot of each logo.
Also take a screenshot of the Layer Panel for each logo.
Insert all screenshots of above-mentioned tasks in a MS word file and upload it on the LMS. (MS Word file is mandatory)
• Keep your work in layers, don’t merge layers after completing the task.
• Don’t forget to save your work file properly after completing the task.
BEST OF LUCK☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format