Hands-on Exercise No. 2 Batch-05 Graphic Design
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 12/12/2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use Adobe Illustrator to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Submit MS Word file with screenshots.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
It is submitted after due date.
It is not in the required format (.doc or .docx)
It does not open, or file is corrupt.
It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Trace a logo.
• Convert a raster image into vector image.
• Use pen tool, type tool, image trace tool, etc.
• Draw shapes using rectangle tool, ellipse tool, polygon tool, pen tool, etc.
Create/vectorize the logo by using different tools/options such as pen tool, shapes, image trace, etc. You have to vectorize any two logos available in the images file.
After completing the task take a screenshot of each logo.
Also take a screenshot of the Layer Panel for each logo.
Insert all screenshots of above-mentioned tasks in a MS word file and upload it on the LMS. (MS Word file is mandatory)
• Keep your work in layers, don’t merge layers after completing the task.
• Don’t forget to save your work file properly after completing the task.
BEST OF LUCK
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format