BIF732 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
For the presentation activity, students are required to record their presentations and upload it on VULMS. MS PowerPoint allows recording audio and embedding it in a PPT file. Therefore, each student is required to prepare PPTs for his/her presentation and then record his/her voice presentation within the PPT file. Following are the guidelines in this regard:
- Prepare presentation slides related to any topic.
- There must at least 15 slides in your PPT file.
- First slide should contain student-ID, student-name, topic and course-name.
- Record your presentation using voice recorder of the Microsoft power point.
- The total time for recording should not exceed 5 minutes.
- Save your presentation slides in .ppt or .pptx format and submit on VULMS interface opened for this purpose.
- Double check your file before submission. If your voice is not recorded or submitted file is corrupt then you will receive zero marks.
- Students should submit presentation individually with their own voice recording.
- A guideline on how to record your presentation is uploaded in the assignment package for presentation assignment.
- It should be recorded in English. A good communication/ style of presenting may be awarded good marks. Objective of this assignment is to improve your soft skills.
Warning: Write contents of each slide in your own words, do not copy-paste. Plagiarism is not acceptable. In case plagiarism is found, you will be awarded ZERO marks. No excuse will be accepted in this regard. For further understanding about plagiarism, please follow the links:
Little Book of Plagiarism
HEC Policy about plagiarism.
SOLVED CS508 Quiz No. 1 Solution and Discussion
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages12
SOLVED CS432 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS432 - Network Modeling and Simulation8
SOLVED CS605 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS605 - Software EngineeringII8
UNSOLVED MTH404 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
MTH404 - Dynamics5
SOLVED CS411 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS411 - Visual Programming4
SOLVED CS432 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS432 - Network Modeling and Simulation4
SOLVED CS703 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS703 - Advanced Operating Systems4
SOLVED CS625 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS625 - Professional Practices4
SOLVED CS001 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS001- Computer Proficiency License3
STAT408 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
STAT408 - Experimental Design Analysis3
SOLVED CS202 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS202 - Fundamentals of Front End Development3
SOLVED CS310 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS310 - Open Source Web Application Development (PHP, PERL, CGI, Mysql)3
SOLVED EDU508 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
EDU508 - Teaching of English Language3
SOLVED CS314 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS314 - Introduction to Cellular Networks3
SOLVED CS606 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS606 - Compiler Construction3
SOLVED EDU304 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
EDU304 - Introduction to Guidance and Counseling3
SOLVED ACC311 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
ACC311- Fundamentals of Auditing3
SOLVED BNK611 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
BNK611 - Economic Ideology in Islam3
SOLVED FIN725 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
FIN725 - Credit & Risk Management3
SOLVED MGT713 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
MGT713 - Production / Operations Management3