Solution 100%start=0 evensum=0 oddsum=0 counteven=0 countodd=0 print("Enter the upper Limit:") upperLimit=input() print print("Even numbers are:") for num in range(start, upperLimit+1): if num%2==0: evensum=evensum+num counteven=counteven+1 print(num) print print("Sum of Even numbers:") print(evensum) print print("Total number of Even numbers within the range are:") print(counteven) print print("Odd numbers are:") for num1 in range(start, upperLimit+1): if num1%2!=0: oddsum=oddsum+num1; countodd=countodd+1 print(num1) print print("Sum of Odd numbers:") print(oddsum) print print("Total number of Odd numbers within the range are:") print(countodd)
SOLVED EDU304 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
Introduction to Guidance and Counseling (EDU-304)
Assignment 1 (Fall 2019)
Total marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect format
- Write definition of guidance and counseling? Enlist purposes of guidance and counseling in your own words. (4+4 = 8 Marks)
- Explain types of guidance and counseling also describe why the need of Guidance and Counseling arise in academic setting? (4+4+4= 12 Marks)