Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
CS304- Object Oriented Programming
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 28/11/2019
• Your assignment should be in .CPP format (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, zip, doc, rar and bmp etc. will not be accepted).
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc000000000.CPP).
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open, execute or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student.
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
This assignment covers Lecture # 7-15.
Consider the following part of class diagram which is showing composition relationship between League and Franchise classes.
Tasks to do:
You are required to write C++ code to create Franchise and League classes. Your classes should contain data members, constructors and member functions according to the given diagram. You also need to implement composition relationship between these classes.
Your output should be same as sample output.
Best of luck!
NOTE: Do not put any query on MDB about this assignment, if you have any query then email at [email protected]. Furthermore, if any student found cheating from any other student or from online forums then he/she will be awarded ZERO right away and strict disciplinary action will be taken against the student.
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 28th November 2019.