Visual Programming (CS411)
Assignment # 01
Total marks = 20
9th December, 2021
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting assignment.
RULES FOR MARKING
It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after the due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
• Strict action will be taken if submitted solution is copied from any other student or from the internet.
• Lectures 1 to 6 are covered in this assignment(Marks 20)
No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
If you people find any mistake or confusion in assignment (Question statement), please consult with your instructor before the deadline. After the deadline no queries will be entertained in this regard.
For any query, feel free to email at: [email protected]
You are required to create a C# Console application using Visual Studio.
Your code should be able to calculate price for sacrificial animals that can be goat, sheep and camel separately while using the concept of POLYMORPHISM.
• Your code should work in such a way that you need to create 3 classes, one parent class i.e. Animal and other three derived classes that will be goat, sheep and camel.
• The function that needs to be override would be of Price Calculation.
• So, your code should work in such a way that at first you should enter the last NUMERIC character of your vu id as a number of animals you want to buy. (Note: You should also check if the last numeric character of your vu id is zero then your code should increment it with 1 so in any case your code should atleast buy one animal). After that, you should be asked for the first five numeric characters of your VUID which will be later used as a rent. Rent will be included in the price of animal that we will hard code.
• Now you need to make a menu/options as shown in the screenshot below, which will ask you if you want to calculate price for the sheep then press 1, if you want to calculate price for goat press 2, if you want to calculate price for camel then press 3, OR if you want to quit simply press 0 (Note: Your Loop should break when user presses 0)
• Your loop should run exactly the same number of times as you have entered for the number of animals you want to buy i.e. last numeric character of your vu id.
• You can use hard-coded values for the price of sheep, goat and camel like 50,000, 80,000, 100,000 respectively.
• Formula to calculate price is: Total Price = rent+price (according to the animal selected)
• Your output should be exactly same as shown in the screenshot below.
DO REMEMBER that you must use your VUID as an input in this program.
Following Files Must be submitted in a single zip or rar file.
• .cs code file (file name should be your VUID)
• Screenshot of your output.
You are not required to submit the complete project, only copy required file from project folder.
If you do not submit any of the above-mentioned file you will be awarded Marks partially.
UNSOLVED PSY407 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
SEMESTER FALL 2019
Sports Psychology (PSY407)
Assignment No. 01
Due Date: November 18 , 2019
Upon the completion of assignment, students will be able to develop better understanding of elements
effective in developing self-efficacy
The assignment is based on the “Bandura’s Theory of Self-Efficacy”. Self-Efficacy is one’s believe about one self about how to organize and achieve goals”. You are required to read the given scenarios carefully. After reading, identify the fundamental element in developing self-efficacy in each scenario and give sound justification.
The batting coach of Ahmed told him that he must experience success in order for self-efficacy to develop. As a beginner he may not be successful on every ball or match but Ahmed’s coach encourages him in order to succeed.
In an interview Virat Kohli said that being a new batsman it was an honor to be a part of a team in which a legendry batsman Sachin Tendulkar was playing. Observing him and being with him as a role model was a great learning experience. We have seen him to do hard work in order to succeed.
Imran Khan once said one thing that helped the team to win the world cup 1992. It was that he told himself and his team, “we have to win; failure or fear to failure is not an option”. This believes and words help the entire team. A constant buck up to team that yes we can win was a reason to win.
Dhoni is known to be an emotionally composed player. He knows when to be aggressive and to be calm and how to manage the emotions of his team in order to win.
You are supposed to use the following tabular format:
Scenario No. Identification of the fundamental element of self-efficacy (2) Justifications (3) Scenario no 1 Scenario no 2 Scenario no 3 Scenario no 4
Each character carries 5 Marks
2 Marks for identification 3 Marks for justification
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
Use black and blue font colors only.
Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
Give the answer according to question.
For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the
video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
It has been submitted after due date
The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…