Assignment No. 01
Semester: Fall 2019
CS605 - Software Engineering-II
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 19/11/2019
Assignment no. 1 covers Lec#1 to Lec#8.
Objectives of Assignment:
• To learn the basic objective of software process models.
• To understand the applications of different SDLC models.
• To learn about the different phases of these process models.
• Your assignment must be in .doc format.(Any other formats like scan images, PDF, Zip, rar, bmp, docx etc will not be accepted).
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question no. 1: 5 Marks
Suppose you are developing a large software project that has multiple dependable modules. It will be faster and cheaper to fix the encountered bugs before you write the subsequent new code. Why?
Give at least two reasons. Each reason should be at maximum two sentences long.
Question no. 2: 5 Marks
Suppose you are a Project Manager at a large organization and your team has been assigned a project to develop an ERP system for your Organization.
State (with 02 valid reasons) which Software Process Model you will use and Why ?
NOTE: Submit “.doc” file only. Every student should provide his/her own work, exact copying of the assignment (or some portion of the assignment) from the internet or other students will lead to copy case and zero marks will be awarded. Do not put any query on MDB about this assignment, if you have any query then email us at [email protected]
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 19th November 2019.