Assignment No. 01
Semester: Fall 2019
CS611 – Software Quality Engineering Total Marks: 20
• To know about importance of software requirements
To know about Cost vs Quality
• Uploading instructions:
• Your assignment must be in .doc or .docx format (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, bmp, etc will not be accepted).
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.doc).
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question-I Marks: 10
- Suppose a software developer has to design a small software for Library management system, but the requirements of the application are incomplete. Keeping this situation in your mind, answer the following questions:
- Is it possible to develop a software with incomplete requirements? Justify you answer.
- Does the incomplete requirement affect the quality of the application?
Question - II: Marks: 5
Cost and quality are the two main components of software development. If you have to compromise any one then which component you will compromise, and why?
Question - III: Marks: 5
During application development, you have to keep in mind that your application User interface is user-friendly. How should you make your application user friendly? Justify your answer.