Introduction to English Language Teaching (ENG503)
Assignment No. 1
Total Marks: 20
• Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
• The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
• Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
• After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
• Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
• The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1. While teaching English to autistic students of grade 3, what approaches to listening can be employed in order to improve students’ listening skills? How these approaches to listening would help you in teaching English language? (5+5=10 Marks)
Q2. In your point of view, what are the five best strategies which you can use to teach pronunciation in your classroom? Keeping those strategies in mind, design two meaningful activities for secondary school students to help them improve their pronunciation.