Hands-on Exercise No. 3 Batch- 04 Creative Writing
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 03/10/2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
It is submitted after due date.
It is not in the required format (.doc or docx.)
It does not open, or file is corrupt.
It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Brainstorm and analyze characteristics of a story.
• Recognize and use transition words.
• Get hands on experience of writing creative stories.
You are supposed to write a short story on the given picture. Try to be creative and write interesting story about whatever you get out of this image.
Imagine a creative scenario about the picture.
Create a story around it.
Edit and rewrite your work before finalizing it. Don’t forget to proofread your story.
BEST OF LUCK
How to submit Solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format