Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use WordPress to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the format of MS Word File (.doc,.docx)
▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Install and activate theme.
• Create pages.
• Create full traveling website
Hands-on Exercise No. 2
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 19/09/2019
Mrs. Emily posted a job on freelancing platform to create a traveling website which will contain
three pages. First, create “home page”, use slider on top, add services and about section on home
page. The second page should be a “Gallery”, add images of different traveling places and add
little info about the place. Also add a logo.
Please perform these steps and take screenshots: