Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the required format (.doc or docx.)
▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
● Choose domain name.
● Install WordPress on the hosting server.
● Change appearance of website by changing the theme.
● Add Post with featured image.
Hands-on Exercise No. 1
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 29/8/2019
First choose domain name of your website then install WordPress on your server. Change default
theme and add a post with featured image.
You are required to submit MS word file (.doc,.docx) containing all the screenshots of the above
mentioned task as solution file.
BEST OF LUCK ☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format