@zaasmi sir plz solution bta dyn stat404 k
SOLVED CS603 Assignment No. 03 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 3
Semester Spring 2019 Software Architecture and Design– CS603
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 30th July 2019
The objectives of this assignment are:
• You must know the Software Design importance and its constraints.
• Your concepts about Software Development Lifecycle Models should be clear.
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
- The assignment will not be accepted after due date.
- Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment that does not open or the file is corrupt.
- The assignment file must be an MS word (.doc or .docx) file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
- Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment if copied (from other student or copied from handouts or internet).
For any query about the assignment, contact only at [email protected]
Do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.
Question no. 1 [Marks = 5]
Consider a scenario in which you are working as a software project manager of a large project. The project is of very critical nature and hence required continuous risk evaluation. The requirements of the software are quite complicated and hence require continuous clarification of the requirements at each level. Due to the complicated requirements, the software may also require frequent changes. Although the requirements of project are complicated but there is enough time to get the feedback from different stakeholders.
Keeping in view the above scenario, as a software manager, what type of process model will you use?
Question no. 2 [Marks = 10]
List down any two advantages/reasons, that why you choose/select the process model for Question #1?