Label and identify meshes in given below circuit. Use Loop/Mesh analysis to find currents through all Meshes.
Phy301 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
Triggered MAN last edited by
DON’T miss these important instructions:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 7 lectures.
• Upload assignments as MS Word file through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
• Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
• You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” in “Corel Draw” or in “circuit maker”. The simple and easy way is to copy the given figure in “Paint” and do the required changes in it.
Find the equivalent resistance RAB of the network given below. Draw the circuit diagram of each step otherwise you will lose your marks.
For the given below parallel network
- Determine source current Is.
- Calculate I1 and I2 and demonstrate that Is=I1 + I2.
- Calculate the power dissipated to each resistance.
- Determine the power delivered by the source, and compare it to the total power dissipated by the resistive elements.
Given below is a simple circuit containing a bulb (lamp), battery and two switches.
Describe the current flow in the circuit and Bulb (glow or not) for each given condition
When switch 1 is connected and switch 2 is not connected.
When switch 1 and switch 2 both are not connected.
When both switches are connected.