Nasir Bloch last edited by
Due to Ramadan, your nearby community wants to launch an “Online Grocery Store” so that, people can purchase groceries from home and able to maintain social distance. This precaution will Raise For Success allow reducing the movement of people in Ramadan and minimize the spread of disease COVID-19. The XYZ store will offer various products. The user will be shown a list of products, which can be selected or deselected from the provided list. The user will need Raise For Success to get registered to buy Products. At the end of shopping, the customer can double-check all the Products added into his Cart and verify the total amount before payment. The Store Administrator will manage Products and assign orders to Delivery Boys. Draw an Object Model (Class Diagram) for the given scenario showing main objects, their attributes, functions and relationships.
The tasks you Raise For Success have to do are:
- Extract the main objects (entities) of above system.
- Find the necessary attributes and functions that need to be associated with each object.
- Identify the Raise For Success relationships among identified objects.
- Construct a final comprehensive Class diagram showing all objects and their relationships along with their attributes and functions.
Important things to consider:
- As happens in real world that everyone visualizes a problem Raise For Success in a different way so the solutions of all students may vary based upon their own thinking.
- You have to use standard UML notations for objects, classes, and their associations.