Hands-on Exercise No. 2 Batch-06
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 02/04/2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
It is submitted after due date.
It is not in the required format (.doc or docx.)
It does not open, or file is corrupt.
It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Create a professional profile on LinkedIn.
• Add profile and cover picture.
• Add profile summary and headline.
• Add your educational details and skills in the profile.
• Search and apply for a job using LinkedIn.
There are five parts of this exercise. Please complete all of them.
You have just completed your graduation with specialization in Marketing and you are now looking for a job in Lahore. For this purpose, you have to create a professional profile on LinkedIn so that you can search and apply for different jobs.
Signup and create LinkedIn profile.
Upload a professional profile and cover photo.
Add a summary in the About section of your profile and update your Headline.
Update your educational details and add your skills.
Apply for a Marketing job using LinkedIn search.
• You have to create a new LinkedIn profile.
• The profile should be with your real name.
• You can search and apply for any job related to Marketing in a specific location.
Create MS Word file with screenshots of all of the above-mentioned tasks.
We will analyze your solution based on the steps that you would perform.
BEST OF LUCK
How to submit solution file on LMS?Login to the LMS Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section Click on the submit button to upload your Solution. Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
HOW WE POST OUR ASSIGNMENTS ON CYBERIAN
Tahera Irum last edited by