Discussion is right way to get Solution of the every assignment, Quiz and GDB.
We are always here to discuss and Guideline, Please Don't visit Cyberian only for Solution.
Cyberian Team always happy to facilitate to provide the idea solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us! NOTE: Don't copy or replicating idea solutions.
What is the difference between fair value and intrinsic value?
Intrinsic value is an anticipated value that is based on the fundamental analysis, the amount a rational investor is willing to pay for a security at a given level of risk. This fundamental or intrinsic value is based on discounted value of future cash flows attached with that security.
If a project require Rs.17200 initial investment and its expected cash flow Rs.5100 continuously 05 year what will be its IRR?
If a project require Rs.22430 initial investment and its expected cash flow Rs.7500 continuously 05 year what will be its IRR?
If a project require Rs.1065000 initial investment and its expected cash flow Rs.350000 continuously 05 year what will be its IRR?
Ø Initial investment will be written with minus sigh for example (-17200)
Ø Cash flow will be written according to chronological order for example in first cell cash flow of first year will be written and respectively other years.
Ø If at last year 02 cash flow happen than it will be written in one cell for example if last year cash flow of 5th year is (5100 & 4500). It will be considered as 9600 in 5th year.
Ø After completing all the parameter. Click a cell and Insert the IRR function
Ø Write = Irr( drag all the cash flow in the bracket) press inter key for example =IRR(F10:F15)
Ø (F10:F15) ( F10 to F15 consist of initial investment & all cash flow chronological order
Ø If it demand guess give it to 0.1 otherwise leave it
Ø Result will be 15%, now you have split it in two decimal place for accuracy
Answer: Intrinsic value/face value/par value is the actual value of a company or an asset based on an underlying perception of its true value including all aspects of the business, in terms of both tangible and intangible factors. This value may or may not be the same as the current market value.
Face value / par value refers to the stated value of the instrument at issuance. Market value, on the other hand, refers to the actual price investors pay for these securities. The par value is determined by the issuing entity and remains unchanged over time, but the market value is highly fluid and is dedicated by the psychology of the marketplace.
So par value of shares is the original value or the value that is determined at the time of issuance of shares while market value is the recent market price of shares in which shares can be bought/purchase.
Feel free to contact if there is something ambiguous.
Questions 1: What type of organization design would best suit the needs of DiskGate -It, Inc., in your opinion? Justify your choice.
Organizational design: Mechanistic Design for Diskgate-IT, Inc.
• As employees are not highly qualified so they should work as a team under a supervisor or manager to accomplish.
• Vertical communication is applicable in this scenario which is only achievable by adopting mechanistic design.
• Strict rule and regulation should apply.
• Throughout the channel representative chain of command and responsibilities to be considered.
• Assign every employee a specific job description to adopt.
Questions 2: What type of organization design would best suit the needs of Think-It, Inc., in your opinion? Justify your choice.
Organizational design: Organic Design for Think-IT, Inc.
• AS employees are highly qualified so they should work independently.
• Having highly qualified bring up more creative and open-minded ideas to adopt by implementing organic design.
• Decision making should be decentralized under one person.
• Minimal Standard of procedures to be adopt by employees.
• This design is more adoptable and flexible to highly qualified employees during any change.
• Cross functional communication between departments.