Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be launched on Monday, July 27, 2020 and it will close on Tuesday, July 28, 2020.
Suppose, as a PHP developer, you are assigned a task to develop a Shopping Store Application. The application should fulfill the following requirements.
· Application should be able to track the type of products users are visiting. By looking at each user’s interest, the application should suggest some related products to each user in current and future visits of store.
· Application should have an option to add products into the cart and wish list but only for registered users.
From cookies and PHP session or blend of both, which technique you will prefer to use for the development of required Shopping Store Application? Discuss it with precise and detailed comments.
· Your answer should not exceed 5 – 6 lines of text in justification of your selected technique.
· A concise, coherent and to the point answer is preferred over lengthy comment having irrelevant details.
· Answers, posted on regular lesson’s MDB or sent through email will NOT be considered in any case.
Please note GDB does not have any grace day. We are giving you about a full week to prepare your comments and 48 hours to just post them. GDB comments will not be accepted through email in any case.
Best of Luck!