@zaasmi said in This app isn't verified Sign in Issue with Google Auth iss:
Submit your app for verification
Verification for Google apps
Before you start the Google app verification process, review the OAuth Application Verification FAQ. This will help your verification process so quickly. To start the verification process for apps, read the following steps:
- Update the OAuth consent screen details in the Google Cloud Platform Console APIs & Services Credentials:
- Add URLs for your homepage and Terms of Service if you have them.
- Verify your website ownership through Google Search Console by using an account that is a Project Owner or a Project Editor on your OAuth project.
- The same account must be a verified owner of the property in Google Search Console. For more information about Google Search Console permissions, see Managing owners, users, and permissions.
- We can’t approve your OAuth verification request until your site ownership verification is complete. For more information, see Verify your site ownership.
- To start the verification process, submit a verification request by using the following process. Note that the Verification required dialog is a beta feature that might not be available for all users at this time.
- On the GCP Console OAuth consent screen, click Submit or Save.
If a Verification required dialog displays:
- Add information in the text boxes for Google to verify your OAuth consent screen.
When you’re finished entering details, click Submit.
Read Full Article