SOLVED PHY301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Assignment 2(Spring 2020)
Circuit Theory (Phy301)
Due Date: June 25, 2020
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 20 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded zero marks. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
• Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
• You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” or in “Corel Draw” or circuit maker. The simple and easy way is to copy the given image in Paint and do the required changes in it.
Use nodal analysis to find IO in the network given below. Identify and label each node otherwise you will lose your marks. Write each step of the calculation to get maximum marks, also mention the units of each derived value
Label and identify meshes in given below circuit. Use Loop/Mesh analysis to find currents through all Meshes.
Q.1 Use nodal analysis to find IO in the network given below. Identify and label each node otherwise you will lose your marks. Write each step of the calculation to get maximum marks, also mention the units of each derived value