Re: CS603 Assignment No. 2 Solution and Discussion
Software Architecture and Design (CS603)
Assignment # 02
Total marks = 15
18th June, 2020
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting assignment.
RULES FOR MARKING
It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after the due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
• Strict action will be taken if submitted solution is copied from any other student or from the internet.
You should consult the recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
You are supposed to submit your assignment in .doc or docx format.
Any other formats like scan images, PDF, zip, rar, ppt and bmp etc will not be accepted.
Objective of this assignment is to increase the learning capabilities of the students about
• To enhance your knowledge about discipline of design and design processes.
No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
If you find any mistake or confusion in assignment (Question statement), please consult with your instructor before the deadline. After the deadline, no queries will be entertained in this regard.
For any query, feel free to email at:
Question # 01 10 marks
A company ABC is developing a desktop application available for some private firm. The application will use Private network for sharing files from computer to another computer. The software will use the IP addresses of the computers for file sharing and verification.
Your task is to identify following terminologies for this App:
- Who will be the Stake holders?
- What will be the assumptions and Constrains for this App?
- What will be the targeted Market of this App?
- Which Elicitation Technique will be better to get requirements about the problem statement?
Question # 02 5 marks
In this question, your task is to make a goals list of stakeholders that are identified in Question No. 1.