Discussion is right way to get Solution of the every assignment, Quiz and GDB.
We are always here to discuss and Guideline, Please Don't visit Cyberian only for Solution.
Cyberian Team always happy to facilitate to provide the idea solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us! NOTE: Don't copy or replicating idea solutions. Quiz Copy Solution Mid and Final Past Papers Live Chat
Description of Business Meetings Terms
1. A list of meeting activities in the order in which they are to be taken up, beginning with the call to order and ending with adjournment.
2. The written record of the proceedings of a meeting.
3. A group of individuals who’ve been selected to help advise a business owner regarding any number of business issues, including marketing, sales, financing, expansion and so on; a body that advises the board of directors and management of a corporation but does not have authority to vote on corporate matters.
4. A topic formally introduced for business discussion
5. A decision reached after a vote at formal meetings i.e. a motion successfully introduced.
Semester: Fall 2021
General Science (GSC101)
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 12thDecember,2021
The assignment has been designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding about Laws of Physics and application of Physics in our daily life.
• Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 09 lectures.
• The assignment will not be accepted after due date.
• Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment that does not open or the file is corrupt.
• The assignment file must be an MS word (doc) file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment if copied (from other student or copied from handouts or internet).
• Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
For any query about the assignment, contact only [email protected]
Do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.
Question-1 (4 Marks)
Write down two real life examples where object is moving with positive velocity but having negative acceleration?
Question-2 (6 Marks)
Read the following statements carefully, discussed which Newton law of motion is applicable and also explain reason.
Newton Law of Motion
Explanation according to Newton
1. If you release a balloon in air
2. You need more force to move and accelerate a heavier objects than lighter objects.
3. A child riding a merry-go-round lets go and is thrown off the ride
Question-3 (10 Marks)
In the given figure two objects are hung on a frictionless pulley. The block of mass (m1) moves down and the bucket of mass (m2) moves up. Find out the magnitude of acceleration (a) of these two objects and tension (T) in the string. (Neglect the masses of pulley and rope)