The monopolist has no supply curve because:
CS620 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 1
Semester: Spring 2020
Total Marks: 10 Due Data: May 30, 2020
Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date. No assignment will be acceptable through e-mail after the due date.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any other format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over Topics.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some other format instead of .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment from internet, ppt lessons or from each other is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.
• Answers should be précised and clear with no useless material.
Q1. How modeling and simulation help in the construction of biological systems? What are the applications of biological modeling and simulation? (5)
Q2: Find at least 5 simulation tools for biological data? Briefly explain about their working and figure out which biological data these tool process, what are their outputs and what parameters and features they required to process the data? (5)
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
Note: Submit your solution through your LMS account. Solutions submitted through email will not be acceptable.