Assignment No. 1
Ecology, Biodiversity and Evolution-I (BT 101)
Total Marks: 10
Due date: 21-05-2020
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date. No assignment will be acceptable through e-mail after the due date.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over Topics.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some format other than .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment from internet, ppt lessons or from each other is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.
• Answers should be précised and clear with no useless material.
Exponential population growth vs. Logistic population growth
For any query about the assignment, contact at Bt [email protected]
Note: Submit your solution through your LMS account. Solutions submitted through email will not be acceptable.