• Cyberian's Gold

@zareen
    Mostly “403 Forbidden Error” occurs while creating an account. A 403 Forbidden Error occurs when a web server forbids you from accessing the page you’re trying to open in your browser. Here are some things you can try.

Refresh the Page
    Double Check the Address
    Clear Your Browser Cookies and Cache
    Check if You Have Permission to Access the URL
    Try Again Later
    Contact the Website
    Contact your ISP

You can also visit and follow the steps mentioned to resolve the error:

However, if you are facing any other error then please send us a screenshot. So that we can assist you properly.

• Sir account create krne mai masla ho raha hai error dere hain abb kia kiya jai

We are facing issue to create a account in AutoCAD.

• Cyberian's Gold

@zareen
    The AutoCAD mobile apps are available but they have limited functionalities and they are paid too. We recommend you to run AutoCAD software on a compatible system so you can learn properly.

However, you can follow this link to have an overview of the AutoCAD mobile apps:

• Cyberian's Gold

Sir have not access to computer or laptop. can I download and use it on mobile?

Kya is k account mobile pa ban skta ha k laptop Honda zarori ha?

• Cyberian's Gold

@zareen
    You can visit the link to learn about the difference between AutoCAD and SketchUp in detail:

Yes, AutoCAD is very useful for electrical engineers in designing circuits diagrams house wirings, etc.

Only AutoCAD and 3DS Max will be discussed in this course. SketchUp is not a part of this course.

• asalam o alaikum sir, i hope you are doing fine what is difference between AutoCAD and sketch up software for designing? please elaborate it if autocad is useful for Electrical engineers I’m an electrical engineer. would you like to teach us sketch up software in future in this course?

• Cyberian's

@zareen
    You will have to start the downloading process again from the start, this time make sure you remain connected to the internet throughout the downloading and installation.

• Cyberian's Gold

Assalam O Alaikum sir,if we face any difficulty during this process what we do? Or the PC turn off during this process,what are steps to do?

Insaf Sehat Card Live Cricket Streaming
Quiz 100% Result Quiz 100% Result
| |