AutoCAD Hands-on Exercise No. 1
Hands-on Exercise No. 1 Batch-06 AutoCAD
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 12/03/2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use AutoCAD to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the format of AutoCAD File (.dwg)
▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Set the units of drawing as per requirement by applying different methods of setting units.
• Draw the basic objects e.g. Circle, Line with specific dimensions, Rectangle and Arc etc.
• Save a file in (.dwg) format by specifying a name.
Please read the instructions carefully and follow them:
• Draw/design a Doric Order using the basic commands e.g. Line, Polygon, Rectangle, and circle commands.
Hint: The sample is just for your help. You are not supposed to copy this design, instead bring in your original creativity and designing skills.
“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which one to keep.”
BEST OF LUCK☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .dwg format