@moaaz said in How can i Block my Stolen or lost Mobile Phone:
how can i block my stolen or lost phone with pta please help…
Official PTA Guideline to Block Stolen/Lost Mobile Phones in Pakistan
ATTENTION MOBILE PHONE USERS
REPORT STOLEN MOBILE PHONES
How to Report Mobile Theft?
- If your mobile phone handset has been stolen/snatched or misplaced, you can lodge a complaint with PTA in the following ways to get it blocked:
- Helpline: 0800-25625
- Email PTA at: [email protected] OR
- Visit PTA Headquarters or nearest PTA Zonal office
• The complainant can also contact Citizens Police Liaison Committee (CPLC)
helplines: 1102, 021-35662222 Et 021-35682222 for lodging complaint of snatched / stolen / lost mobile phone.
What to Provide?
- All IMEls. of Stolen/lost Mobile Phone
- Mobile number (used in stolen/lost phone)
- Date of incident
- CNIC number
- Father’s name/Mother’s name
- Contact number
How to Check Status of Phone?
The status of blocking can be checked after 16 working hours of reporting in following ways:
- SMS: Send15-digit IMEI to 8484
- Website: Link
- Android App: Check status of device via android application (DVS) Once blocked, following status shall be displayed against the stolen
"Your mobile device (IMEI is blocked(Reported Stolen/Lost/Misused to PTA)"
- PTA’s mandate is only limited to blocking of phone. In order to trace/track stolen phone, local police may be approached.
- False reporting is a criminal offence and will be dealt as per law.
IMEI of a mobile device can be found by dialing “*#06#”, It can also be checked in the “settings” a of mobile device.
IMEl is also printed on the device box.