This Topic contains instructions on how to participate in the Cyberian community discussion boards.
1. To post a new discussion topic, click the “ New Topic” button.
2. When viewing a topic, you can reply to the first post by clicking the “Reply to Topic” or “post quick reply” button that floats on the bottom-right of your screen.
3. If you want to reply specifically to someone else’s reply, click the “Reply” button under that person’s reply.
4. When viewing others’ posts, click the “vote” button for posts that you like or you think are helpful. The posts with the most “votes” will be highlighted to other learners to see
5. When writing a new topic or a reply, you can call the attention of another learner by using the @ mention. Just type @ and then write that learner’s username. This learner will then receive a notification at the top of their screen that you mentioned them.
Browser Notification Alert:
6. You can also upload files to posts. Just click the upload file button and select the file from your computer. After you have posted this file, it will appear under the “Topic” page on the left bottom of your topic. There, you can see all uploaded files that other learners have uploaded in this community and “vote” for those that you like the most.
7. To edit or delete your post, click the three vertical dots on your post and select “edit” or “delete”.
8. If you see a post that you think is inappropriate, click the three vertical dots and select “Report this Post”. Cyberian’s staff will then look into this post and follow-up with you.
9. For technical issues in on the discussion board (e.g. “I can’t post a reply!” “I can’t register for a publisher!”), go to the right bottom of page chat icon next to your user name, select “Publisher/General Discussion/Seller Support”, and submit your issue. For non-technical issues related to course or community content, please post your question on the discussion board and someone will help answer your question.