Discussion is right way to get Solution of the every assignment, Quiz and GDB.
We are always here to discuss and Guideline, Please Don't visit Cyberian only for Solution.
Cyberian Team always happy to facilitate to provide the idea solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us! NOTE: Don't copy or replicating idea solutions. Quiz Copy Solution Mid and Final Past Papers Live Chat
Different steps have followed while preparing advertisements. Keeping in view the strategies and steps you are required to design one advertisement campaign of any Clothing Brand and In this regard, you have to answer the following mentioned questions/steps. Briefing:
Female clothing Brand title “In Style Clothing” It is ready to wear cloths especially for the working women. Objective:
Its main objective is to facilitate the working women and also to retain the goodwill Research:
Provided content and information must be well researched and have novelty in it. Target Audience:
Working women Media Selection:
Fashion films on brands outlets and social media campaigning. Setting the Budget
It must be highly budgeted. Designing and Creating the Ad
In this part of question the creativity of the advertisement will be judged. Place and Time of Ad
It also depends when the advertisement will get the more attention and audience. Execution:
In this portion provide all that steps and details which involve in the accomplishment of this ad.
Questions 1: What type of organization design would best suit the needs of DiskGate -It, Inc., in your opinion? Justify your choice.
Organizational design: Mechanistic Design for Diskgate-IT, Inc.
• As employees are not highly qualified so they should work as a team under a supervisor or manager to accomplish.
• Vertical communication is applicable in this scenario which is only achievable by adopting mechanistic design.
• Strict rule and regulation should apply.
• Throughout the channel representative chain of command and responsibilities to be considered.
• Assign every employee a specific job description to adopt.
Questions 2: What type of organization design would best suit the needs of Think-It, Inc., in your opinion? Justify your choice.
Organizational design: Organic Design for Think-IT, Inc.
• AS employees are highly qualified so they should work independently.
• Having highly qualified bring up more creative and open-minded ideas to adopt by implementing organic design.
• Decision making should be decentralized under one person.
• Minimal Standard of procedures to be adopt by employees.
• This design is more adoptable and flexible to highly qualified employees during any change.
• Cross functional communication between departments.