Discussion is right way to get Solution of the every assignment, Quiz and GDB.
We are always here to discuss and Guideline, Please Don't visit Cyberian only for Solution.
Cyberian Team always happy to facilitate to provide the idea solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us! NOTE: Don't copy or replicating idea solutions. Quiz Copy Solution Mid and Final Past Papers Live Chat
Assignment No. 01
Semester: Spring 2020
CS432 –Network modeling and simulation Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 21/05/2020
• To enhance the knowledge of use cases as part of simulation building process
• To improve the learning of creation of the project in Omnet ++ simulation tool.
• Your assignment must be in .doc format (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, bmp, etc will not be accepted).
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No. 1 [Marks: 10]
You are required to install OMNET++ in your system and write down all installation steps.
When installation is completed, do the following tasks:
• Open OMNET++ IDE.
• Create a new empty project.
• Give your VUID as project name.
• After creation of project takes a snapshot of the newly created project, in which your VUID is shown as project name.
Sample of snapshot is given as under.
Note: Installation guide is available in download section on VULMS.
Question No. 2 [Marks: 10]
Following is a XYZ University Registration System’s use case. You are required to identify and define the Simulation Building Process activities (Entities, states, Events) of given use case.
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 21st May 2020.
Exponential population growth vs. Logistic population growth
Exponential population growth: When resources are unlimited, populations exhibit exponential growth, resulting in a J-shaped curve. When resources are limited, populations exhibit logistic growth. In logistic growth, population expansion decreases as resources become scarce. It levels off when the carrying capacity of the environment is reached, resulting in an S-shaped curve.
Exponential and logistical population growth: When resources are unlimited, populations exhibit exponential growth, resulting in a J-shaped curve. When resources are limited, populations exhibit logistic growth. In logistic growth, population expansion decreases as resources become scarce, leveling off when the carrying capacity of the environment is reached, resulting in an S-shaped curve.