Solution:Name Activity or Definition Lesser amount of the funds required At the time of initiation of project Maximum funds required Middle of the project, Bulk of the activity developed, Defined in phased Placed in life cycle Lesser amount of the funds required At the time of near to complete the project, Unique in Nature, Required limited time scale, Have special purpose Project Lahore to Islamabad motorway Project Overhead bridge Project Underpass to link Road A to Road B Project Control Traffic flow in Lahore Program Design to achieve a strategic business objective Program Provision of faster, save, secure and international traffic facility in Pakistan
BIF402 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 2
Ethical and Legal Issues in Bioinformatics (BIF402)
Total Marks: 15
Due date: 03-02-2020
Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail after the due date.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some format other than .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.
Questions # 1:
Discuss about Medical ethics research between theory and practice
Question # 2:
Write short summaries of Lesson 76 to 80 (Case Study).
Note: Write summary of each lesson paragraph accordingly.
Summary Lesson 76:
Summary Lesson 77:
Summary Lesson 78:
Warning: Write in your own words, do not copy-paste. Plagiarism is not acceptable. In case plagiarism is found, you will be awarded ZERO marks. No excuse will be accepted in this regard. For further understanding about plagiarism, please follow the links:
Little Book of Plagiarism
HEC Policy about plagiarism.
please share idea