please share assignment file. CS205 today is last due date.
Plz follow the steps and get results on your pc.
Course Title Non Parametric ststistics
Course Code STA644
Activity Assignment # 2
Submission Deadline Date: Sunday, Feb 02, 2020
Time: 23:59 Hours (Midnight)
Instructions to attempt assignment:
• You can use/make a single table for all necessary computations.
• Use calculator for calculations.
• Write the complete formulas and all steps, wherever necessary.
• For writing symbols, use MathType software. If you already did not download it, get it from here.
• Make your own attempt, any copy/past; cheating from other student/website may result in ZERO marks and/or assignment cancelation.
Question # 1:
The following data represent the operating times in hour for three types of scientific pocket calculators before a recharge is required:
|Calculator||Operating times ( in hours )|
|A||4.9, 6.1, 4.3, 4.6, 5.3|
|B||5.5, 5.4, 6.2, 5.8, 5.5, 5.2, 4.8|
|C||6.4, 6.8, 5.6, 6.5, 6.3, 6.6|
Use the Kruskal-Wallis test, at 0.01 level of significance, to test the Hypothesis that the operating times for all calculators are equal.
Question # 2 :
The following table provides data about the percentage of students who have free university meals and their CGPA scores. Calculate the Spearman’s Rank Correlation between the two and interpret the result.
|State University||% of Students having free meals||% of Students scoring above 3.5 CGPA|
please share idea solution