Bio203: Methods in Molecular Boplogy
Assignment No. 1
Due Date: --20/05/2020–
“Please prepare an audio file through any available device. Preferably Sound recorder of the Windows”
• Total time of audio will be 5 minutes.
o Your name and introduction of the course Bio203 (1 minute) (Very Important)
• This assignment carries 10 marks. Short questions will be given to students on said date.
“Audio Introduction file” should be uploaded on LMS not later than –20/05/2020—
DO NOT send the assignment thorough email. Assignments submitted through email will result in no marks.
Instructions for audio recording through Sound recorder of the windows
• Open Windows Search
• Write “Sound recorder” in the search bar and click enter
• Select the program “Sound recorder” Open it and start recording.
• Save the file and send it through the LMS.
This assignment will help you to develop presentation skills and strengthen you to present yourself in front of audience.
Assignment No. 2
Methods in Molecular Biology
Total Marks: 10
Due date: 16/01/2020
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date. No assignment will be acceptable through e-mail after the due date.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over Topics.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some format other than .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment from internet, ppt lessons or from each other is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.
• Answers should be précised and clear with no useless material.
Q: What is blotting and write a detail note on different types of blotting techniques used in molecular biology (10 marks)
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
Note: Submit your solution through your LMS account. Solutions submitted through email will not be acceptable.