Assignment No. 03
Semester: Fall 2019
CS312: Data Base Modeling and Design Total Marks: 20
January 30, 2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment. It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
• Assignment is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
Note: You have to upload only .doc or .docx file. Assignment in any other format (extension) will not be accepted and will be awarded with zero marks.
The objectives of this assignment are,
• Basics of developing Database by designing tables using ERD
• Using ERD transformation techniques to design relations
• Normalization of Tables from 1st to 3rd Normal form
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
TASK to perform
You are required to use solution of your Assignment No 2 (Uploaded by course instructor) i.e. ERD and transform this ERD into relations / tables that are also in 3rd normal form.
- No marks would be awarded if your tables are not in 3rd normal form.
- You are not required to show all phases to convert tables into normal forms. Only tables in 3rd normal form would be required.
Best of Luck!