ISL201 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
According to a Hadith transmitted by Abu Zar Ghiffari (R.A), 124, 000 prophets were sent for different nations of the world in different times. Belief on Prophets is from basic believes of Islam. The chain of prophets ended with the prophet hood of Muhammad (ﷺ). Various rights of Holy Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) are mentioned in Quran and Hadiths which are obligatory on the followers.
In this GDB you have to describe only eight rights of Holy Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) in the light of Quran and Hadiths.
only eight rights of Holy Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) in the light of Quran and Hadiths
Eight rights of Holy Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) in the light of Quran and Hadiths.
- Believing in him and accepting his message as true.
- Following his example closely.
- Loving him, as in His (S.A.W) Hadith.
- Supporting him both during his life and after his death.
- Asking Allah to send peace and blessings upon the prophet whenever his name is mentioned.
* Venerating him during his life and his death.
* Supporting his faithful close ones and disliking his enemies.
* Spreading the message of Islam, as The Prophet (S.A.W) says.