Assignment No. 3
Semester Fall 2019
Software Architecture and Design– CS603
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 28/01/2020
The assignment has been designed to enhance your knowledge about discipline of design and design processes.
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
- The assignment will not be accepted after due date.
- Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment that does not open or the file is corrupt.
- The assignment file must be an MS word (.doc or .docx) file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
- Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment if copied (from other student or copied from handouts or internet).
For any query about the assignment, contact only at [email protected]
Do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.
Hospital management system is a huge system which is used to facilitate the patients and the hospital management. There are multiple modules of this system. When first the patient comes to the hospital, he/she goes to the receptionist in order to meet the desired doctor. As a programmer you are required to make use case diagram for the receptionist module of hospital management system. Functional requirements for receptionist module are given below. You are required to make complete use case diagram for this module.
- Schedule patient’s appointment.
- Schedule patient’s admission in the hospital.
- Register new patient.
- Admit the patient to the hospital.
- Outpatient hospital admission.
- Inpatient hospital admission.
- Allotment of the bed for the patient.
- File insurance forms or claims.
- File the medical reports.
Question No. 1 [Marks = 15]
Draw Use Case diagram for the above scenario.
NOTE: You may draw Use Case Diagram in “MS Visio” or any other drawing tool.