Solution Idea:Organization’s concepts and principles Answer 1. You can have small, middle and big organizations and people are managing by… 9 2. Whether, you have skilled people, unskilled people, top bureaucratic people, stakeholders and sponsors. There are all divide into corner areas. 8 3. Feedback comes from… 6 4. Organized collection of parts that are highly in order to accomplish an overall goal. 4 5. Different department as per their TOR, assignment and co-area of responsibility required to coordinate (integrate) through…. 5 6. Organizations primarily bit around the people. People behave as per the procedures, systems and guidelines. 7 7. Resources such as people, technologies, technical related knowledge and cash. 4 8. People, department or any other entities do not perform its functions properly and timely. 3 9. Product, services and by products (enhancement to skills and facilities) 2 10. It is natural and logical that team has learned something additional by doing that project and they enhanced overall skill and similar project can be done in much more professional way. 1
MCM401 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Fundamentals of Public Relations MCM401
Department of Mass Communication
Virtual University of Pakistan FALL 2019
ASSIGNMENT NO.2 MARKS: 15
PR campaigns and Research (Lesson# 30 & 33)
• To develop the understanding of PR campaigns.
• To develop the understanding of research in PR.
Q.1 Your task is to design a campaign to combat child labor in Pakistan and also identify the
Child labor in Pakistan is the employment of children for work, which causes them mental,
physical, moral and social harm. The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan estimated that in
the 1990s, 11 million children were working in the country, half of whom were under age ten. In
1996, the median age for a child entering the work force was seven, down from eight in 1994. It
was estimated that one quarter of the country’s work force was made up of children.
type of campaign.
Objectives of a campaign
Target audience & Campaign message Selection of Media
Identification of campaign
(2.5) (2.5) (2.5) (2.5)
Survey is a research method which can take multiple forms but are most common in the
form of a questionnaire, either written or online for collecting information from a sample of
Your task is to make 5 questions for the questionnaire on the topic of “Child labor and Working conditions for them”. (5 Marks)
• Students will be able to know the role of PR campaigns.
• Students will be able to know the role of research in PR.
• Note: Copied material will be graded “Zero”
Opening Date and Time January 20, 2020 at 12:01 A.M (Mid-Night) Due Date and Time January 27, 2020 at 11:59 P.M (Mid-Night)
Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace period after the above mentioned due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Deadline: Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various website containing information for better understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• Give the answer according to question, there will be negative marking for irrelevant material.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking:
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt