Assignment NO. 2 MTH603 (Spring 2021)
Maximum Marks: 20
Due Date: July 30, 2021
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 23 - 30 lectures.
Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 23-30 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
Don’t use colourful back grounds in your solution files.
Use Math Type or Equation Editor Etc. for mathematical symbols.
You should remember thatif we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero mark.
Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc. will not be accepted and we will give zero mark corresponding to these assignments.
Question 1:x 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 3.5 4.0 f(x) 3.375 7.000 13.625 24.000 38.875 59.000
Find the first and second derivative of function f(x) at x=1.5 if:
Using Newton’s forward interpolation formula, find the value of function f(1.6) if:x 1 1.4 1.8 2.2 f(x) 3.49 4.82 5.96 6.5
EDU433 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Professionalism in Teaching (EDU433)
Assignment II (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• The assignment must not be copied and pasted from the handout.
Q.1: There is a saying that “to improve the society, you must improve the school, to improve the school, you must improve the teacher”. Please suggest:
a. What should be the qualities of an ideal teacher to meet the demands of 21st century classrooms and students expectations? Explain any five with example. /10
b. Outline some competences of teachers and sources to acquire these mentioned competencies? Write any five competencies with example. /10
Please share idea Solution