Learning Theories (EDU 201)
Assignment 1 (Spring 2020)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Assignment Questions (Total marks=20)
a. Describe the different components of information processing model. (8 marks)
b. Explain the different reasons why human mind forgets information. (6 marks)
c. What is situated cognition? Describe various benefits of situated cognition for students. (6 marks)