BIO204 – Principles of Biochemical Engineering
Assignment No. 2
Due Date: 24 January 2020
Total Marks: 10
You need to design a fermentation process for the production of pectinase. Aspects including substrate for the pectinase production, producing organism and methods for the recovery of fermentation product should be considered while designing the process.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date.
• No assignment will be accepted through e-mail before or after the due date.
• Assignment file should be uploaded on LMS not later than 24 Jan 2019.
• Answers should be to the point.
• Providing irrelevant details will result in deduction of marks.
• Length of the description must be not more than 500 words long in a simple MS word Document otherwise it will result in negative marking.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”, font size “12”, line spacing “1.5”, page size “A4”.
• Compose your document in Microsoft Office Word only, any file created in any other format will not be accepted and will be marked ZERO.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over topics of Fermentation process and recovery of fermentation products.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded, if:
• It is submitted after due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open.
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else.
• It is in some format other than .doc.
• Cheating or copying of assignment is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘ZERO’.
• Assignment submitted through email or after due date will be marked ZERO.