Business Communication (Eng301)
Assignment No. 2
Total Marks: 20
• Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
• The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
• Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
• After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
• Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
• The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1.The Apple Company has released iPhone 11 Pro in September, 2019. Suppose you are working as an advertising manager of iPhone 11 Pro in Selecto Mobile Company, Pakistan. In this context, write down a sales letter to persuade the customers to purchase iPhone 11 Pro. (10 Marks)
Q2.In business meetings, points of view are aired, actions are taken and sometimes agendas are circulated in advance. There are different terms related to business meetings. In the given below table the description of the terms that are commonly used in business meetings have been given. Your task is to read each description carefully and write down the appropriate term against each description in the space provided. (2*5=10 Marks)
|Sr.#||Description of Business Meetings Terms||Appropriate Term|
|1. A list of meeting activities in the order in which they are to be taken up, beginning with the call to order and ending with adjournment.|
|2. The written record of the proceedings of a meeting.|
|3. A group of individuals who’ve been selected to help advise a business owner regarding any number of business issues, including marketing, sales, financing, expansion and so on; a body that advises the board of directors and management of a corporation but does not have authority to vote on corporate matters.|
|4. A topic formally introduced for business discussion|
|5. A decision reached after a vote at formal meetings i.e. a motion successfully introduced.|