Due Date: 22-01-2020
Assignment marks: 20
SEMESTER Fall 2019
Social Policy and Governance (SOC601) Assignment No. 02
Upon completion of this assignment, students will be able to understand the different social safety net programs that are working for people’s welfare and reducing poverty.
Different social protection and social safety net programs are working for the people’s welfare like, Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM), Zakat, Employees Old Age Benefit Institution (EOBI) and Workers Welfare Fund (WWF).
Pick any two social safety net programs from the above-mentioned programs and write in detail that how selected programs are benefiting the vulnerable citizens. (10+10)
Dear students you can take help from the web sources to know the details of the selected programs but remember to cite the references of selected programs.
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above-mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video
lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking:
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…