CS432 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 03
Semester: Fall 2019
CS432 –Network modeling and simulation Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 22 Jan, 2020
• To enhance the leaning capability of the students by using “Built-in Package/ Framework and Routing Protocols”
• Your assignment must be in .doc format (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, bmp, etc will not be accepted).
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.doc).
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student. Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case.
Question No. 1 [Marks: 10]
Network can be represent via graph G by considering the network devices like routers as nodes N and links as edges E i.e. G=(N, E) shown in the following figure.
You are required to provide solution for the following tasks:
- Set of all nodes.
- Set of all links or edges.
- Shortest path from A to D.
- Longest path from A to D with no cycle.
Question No. 2 [Marks: 10]
a. Which built-in module is used for routing in OMNeT++? Also import this module in existing projects of OMNeT++ by providing step by step detail of all the procedures.
b. Run any built-in example of routing algorithm by providing the screen shot.
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 22 Jan 2020