ENG201 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Business and Technical English (Eng201)
Assignment No. 2
Total Marks: 20
Lectures: 23 - 35
• Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
• The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
• Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
• After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
• Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
• The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1: Suppose you are working as a civil engineer in a construction company and you want to win a government hospital project for your company. Submit a project proposal to health department using the following elements of project information. (5*2=10)
This section provides and conveys the high-level picture as well as the most critical details of the project. Prepare your proposal with the following layout:
- Name of the Organization
- Project Title
- Project Summary
- Project Timeframe
- Prepared By
Note: The length of the proposal should be within 2 to 3 pages with 12 font size and style Times New Roman.
Q2: Visual aids represent information visually. Keeping in mind the twelve types of visual aids i.e. tables, bar graphs, pictographs, line graphs, pie charts, photographs, drawings, diagrams, flow charts, organizational charts, schedule charts and budget statements, identify which visual aid the given image represents. (5 x 2 = 10 marks)
b) Flow chart
a) Flow chart
c) Schedule charts
a) Bar graph
d) Line graphs
a) Flow chart
b) Pie chart
c) Budget statements
d) Organizational charts
Q. 1 Solution
Q. 2 Solution
- b) Flow chart
- b) Pictograph
- b) Diagram
- a) Bar graph
- b) Pie chart