Addressing Problems of Learning through Pedagogy and technology (EDU654)
Assignment 1 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Attempt all the given questions:
- If you are using discovery based learning, then what would be the role of teacher in the classroom? (5 marks)
- How can a teacher integrate the technology with pedagogy in the classroom? Give an example.
- Please share an example of how prior knowledge of students affects their learning. You can chose any subject and grade level. (10 marks)