Solution:S. No Disease/Disorder Biological Factors (6x1=6) Psychological Factors (6x1=6) Social Factors (6x1=6) 01 Hypertension High Cholesterol Level Negative thinking Family/workplace issues 02 Diabetes Insulin impairment Lack of motivation to change life style Culturally saying no. to sweets is embarrassing. 03 Depression Low dopamine Negative thinking Family pressures 04 Obesity Genetic factor Low self esteem Bullying 05 Heart Disease High Cholesterol Level Negative thinking Family/workplace issues 06 Cancer Tumor cell formation Hopelessness Lack of family support
EDU654 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Addressing Problems of Learning through Pedagogy and Technology (EDU654)
Assignment 2 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Attempt the given questions:
- Questioning in classroom is at the heart of all teaching and learning. Do you agree to it? Write down five points about its role and importance in learning. (10 marks)
- Being a teacher, how can you motivate your students in the classroom towards learning? Share an experience. (10 marks)