Addressing Problems of Learning through Pedagogy and Technology (EDU654)
Assignment 2 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Attempt the given questions:
- Questioning in classroom is at the heart of all teaching and learning. Do you agree to it? Write down five points about its role and importance in learning. (10 marks)
- Being a teacher, how can you motivate your students in the classroom towards learning? Share an experience. (10 marks)